Saturday 29 June 2019

JNC Sales Site Visit


On the way to our recent Easter holiday in Wales, we had a brief stop at the Bristol based JNC Sales. 


JNC Sales are a leading supplier of amusement machines, with a wide selection of new and used equipment from the industry’s leading manufacturers.  Their extensive stock covers video games, redemption machines, pushers, kiddie rides, fruit machines and sport games.






I was shown round the warehouse, and there were quite a few machines in the video game section which needed work.  However this wasn’t an arcade graveyard.  Machines are bought, refurbished and go back out on site.





Hiding behind the Blazing Angels is an Afterburner Climax SDLX.


I’d never seen so many OutRun2 cabs!  I thought these would be great for a project I have planned next year, and I was excited at the prospect of picking up some potential bargain project cabs and restoring them.  To my surprise, it turns out they were all sold! 



It was the first time I’d seen Let’s Go Jungle! Special, a 360° motion theatre ride similar to The House of the Dead Special. 


The spare parts storage area.


Some more pics from the warehouse.





No comments:

Post a Comment