Friday 21 June 2013

MVS Recent Additions Part 1 – Blazing Star, Last Blade 2 and Metal Slug 5


I’ve gone a bit MVS crazy lately.  Here are some pictures of recent additions to my MVS collection.  I’m very pleased to get hold of Last Blade 2 English Kit.  It appears that during 98-99 SNK was focusing on the ill fated Hyper Neo Geo and MVS Kits had a small print run, other than Metal Slug and King of Fighters.

Blazing Star, Matching Serial # 004710



Last Blade 2, Matching Serial # 004272



Metal Slug 5, Matching Serial # 002384

2 comments:

  1. i never seen before a LB2 full kit, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers man, yes I think I got lucky with this one, it seems to be a very tricky one to find. From what I gather, SNK were concentrating more on the Hyper Neo at the time of these late MVS releases. I also heard that SNK were sending bare carts of LB2 to arcade operators.

      Delete