Sunday 26 August 2012

More Sega Naomi Spare Parts

Yesterday I picked up some more new spares for my Sega Naomi cabinet.

1. Naomi front assembly [NOA-1501]


I have been searching for this part for over a year, and am so happy to finally track down a brand new one. The one on my cabinet has one corner broken and a piece missing. Also parts have been repaired with plastic steel which is starting to fail in places. It will be nice to fit this minty fresh one!

2. GCS lid [NOA-1505]


3. VMU lid [NOA-1506]

  
4. Screw cap covers [NOA-1006]


5. Control box upper [NOA-1402]


6. Instruction glass cover [HOT-1508]


The Japan version differs from the UK one by having a black border. This type is also fitted on the Sega Blast City.

7. Naomi marquee assembly [NOA-1300]


I also picked up a true flat Naomi monitor mask [NOA-1502-03] in case I upgrade the monitor to a Toshiba or Sanwa PFX pure flat tri-sync monitor.

A massive thank you to Andygeezer for these parts.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Where do you get your spareparts from? I need the two front doors at the bottom of the machine. If you look at this picture, http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/tilsalgs/viewimage?finnkode=36443899

    Also need a coinmech for this machine, do you know where to get that? Thanks, Best regards.

    ReplyDelete