Capcom Mini Cute - Pink Edition
Here is my Capcom Mini Cute – Pink Edition. Luckily the Mrs took a shine to this cabinet and didn’t need too much convincing!
The cabinet is in excellent condition, and looks great next to the Neo SC-19.
I haven’t had to do anything bar a light clean inside. The pink exterior has been re-sprayed and I must say a superb job was made. The monitor is amazing – sharp, bright, clear and burn free. The previous owner mentioned that there was a fault with the H-size pot but I haven’t looked into this yet.
This cabinet originally came in three flavours – Pink, yellow and turquoise. The cabinet is very well built and has a surprising amount of room inside for such a small cab.
Work Done By Previous Owners
1. Ball tops and buttons renewed.
2. Repro marquee holder fitted.
3. CP re-sprayed.
4. CP overlay renewed (MCS Arcade repro).
5. Pink exterior re-sprayed.
6. Side art in poor condition, art replaced (MCS Arcade repro).
7. White exterior cleaned. Small scuff on side touched up.
Work Done By Me
1. Internal clean.
1. Check monitor H-size pot. Repair / replace pot if faulty.
2. Replace sticks (LS-32’s) – shafts are worn.
Unlike the Neo SC-19, the monitor can be rotated. I love Cave games and have always been curious about Pink Sweets so this seemed like a perfect match!
Many thanks once again to tart31 / Martyn for this awesome cab!